Write form data into CRM online

Jul 31, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Hi there,

I need to code a way to insert data from a HTML form into MS Dynamics CRM Online. I'm a beginer on programming so I really appreciate any help on how to do this with your library.

I understand that basically what I need is to create a js file that is called "on click" of the submit button of my HTML form. Then the js should:

- Connect to the CRM

- Create a new register on the "lead" database

- Write each form item on each DB field.

- Close the connection.

Is that right?? Can you help me on how o do it??? Thank you very much!!!!

Jaume Hernandez

Coordinator
Jul 31, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Hey There.

The flow seems logical, but i am afraid i will not help you write the code.

Your best starting point is to read through the topics related in CRM 2011 SDK and how CRM will work with html page, how to write javascript in crm 2011, and how to use html page in crm 2011, etc

These topic in the SDK should give you some good starting point.

Best Regards,

Jaimie

Jul 31, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Hi jaimie,
Thank you very much for your mail. I understand that you are not going to write down the code with me ;-)
I will follow your recomendations and try to see if I get a solution for this.
Best regards
Jaume

2012/7/31 jaimieji <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hey There.

The flow seems logical, but i am afraid i will not help you write the code.

Your best starting point is to read through the topics related in CRM 2011 SDK and how CRM will work with html page, how to write javascript in crm 2011, and how to use html page in crm 2011, etc

These topic in the SDK should give you some good starting point.

Best Regards,

Jaimie

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (xrmservicetoolkit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email xrmservicetoolkit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com