1
Vote

Issue resolution on Deserialization PartyList

description

Hello,

thank you for your great work. I don't know if this is the right place but I have found and resolved an issue regarding the deserialization of the fetchXml for Party entity reference.
if (nodeText === "partyid") {
    var itemRef = new xrmEntityReference();
    var partyListNodes = itemNodeChildNodes[1].childNodes;
    for (var pi = 0, lenpi = partyListNodes.length; pi < lenpi; pi++) {
          var partyReferenceNode = partyListNodes[i];

          switch (partyReferenceNode.nodeName) {
                case "a:Id":
                       itemRef.id = getNodeText(partyReferenceNode);
                       break;
               case "a:LogicalName":
                       itemRef.logicalName = getNodeText(partyReferenceNode);
                       break;
              case "a:Name":
                       itemRef.name = getNodeText(partyReferenceNode);
                       break;
          }
     }
     items[y] = itemRef;
}
This is your original code. I have found the refuse regarding the index of partyListNodes. from [i] it has to be [pi]

Regards

Andrea

comments